INDUSTRIAL EMISSIONS REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
The Institute for Industrial Ecology offers developments designed to reduce industrial emissions, including to meet the requirements of the European Parliament and Council Directives 2010/75/EU on industrial emissions (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control) and 2001/80 / EC on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the atmosphere from large combustion plants.
- Combined technology for reducing the formation of nitrogen oxides, gas purification and utilization of the heat of waste gases of fuel combustion equipment.
- Modernized bottom burners with increased efficiency and reduced formation of nitrogen oxides for boilers with productivity up to 10 Gcal / h. More>>>
- The technology of increasing the efficiency of boilers while reducing the formation of nitrogen oxides through the intensification of heat exchangers using secondary radiators. More >>>
- The technology of recycling exhaust gases into the air and fuel for reducing the formation of nitrogen oxides. More >>>
- Burners of two-stage combustion with reduced formation of nitrogen oxides for boilers of type PTVM, GM, etc. More >>>
- Burners for biogas combustion.
- Scrubbers of fine dust cleaning in industry and energy. More >>>
- Systems of ash trapping for industrial and heating boilers.
- Systems of dust clearing for technological processes with capture and return of material in a cycle.
- The technology of neutralizing emissions of vapors of organic substances, including using the energy potential of substances that are neutralized.
REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
The Institute for Industrial Ecology is engaged in global climate change, greenhouse gas emission reductions and the Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- Preparation of projects to reduce greenhouse gas emissions due to fuel economy as a result of reconstruction of energy equipment and heating networks of municipal heat and power engineering, as well as industrial enterprises.
- Preparation of installations of communal heat and power and industrial enterprises as well as industrial enterprises for participation in the system of greenhouse gas emissions trading in accordance with Directive 2003/87 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the introduction of a trading system for emission allowances for greenhouse gas emissions. More >>>
- Monitoring of GHG emissions by municipal heat and power plants, as well as industrial enterprises.