The modernized boiler (gap) burner of the new generation with an increased beam component of the МПІГ type is intended for boilers with productivity up to 10 Gcal / h (such as NIISTU-5, TVG-1; -2,5; -4; -8; KV-gm-4; 65-150, КВ-Г-7.56-150, etc.) and can be used instead of forkameric, underarms and other burners.
IPIG burners work on a fan blower. In NIISTU-5 boilers they can be operated without a fan.
Installation of burners MPIG is carried out using a frame of standard dimensions and landing dimensions, which does not require special boiler processing. On a frame mounted elements of a vodka device – a collector of burners, a brick of a slit mixer, a midshipman sheet and shibera, regulating the supply of air.
The collector of the burner is made of a continuous pipe and is provided with variable nozzle nozzles made of brass, which avoids the oxidation of the walls of the hole and maintain the required flow during long-term operation of burners (for at least 10 years).
Ignition burners are practically silent, they can easily provide stable operation at reduced loads (range of regulation within 24 – 100%), as well as boot boost. The presence of alternating calibrated nozzles provides the possibility of maintaining the nominal boiler performance and stable operation at the pressure of natural gas in the network in the range of 20 to 150 mm of water.
The use of upgraded bottom burners with intermediate emitters allows:
- increase the heat output in the furnace of the boiler by 10 – 30%;
- increase the efficiency of the boiler and accordingly reduce the consumption of fuel (natural gas) by 3 – 5%, in particular, for boilers of the type NIISTU-5 to achieve efficiency values not less than 90%;
- reduce the formation of nitrogen oxides by 30 – 50%;
- as a result, achieve an average concentration of NOx in products of combustion of about 100 mg / m3;
- to reduce the temperature of the waste gases by 40 – 80 0С;
- increase the reliability of operation and increase the life of boilers (by 10 – 20%, or for 3 – 5 years) by reducing the maximum temperatures in the combustion zone at 40 – 70 0С;
- to reduce the cost of refractory bricks on the calculation of burners and boiler water by 50% (in comparison with pre-chamber burners).